Tuesday, April 24, 2012

18 months :)

18 months old...wowza! This little girl keeps us on the move! Today she was to dress up as what she wanted to be when she grows up. I do believe this is a hard task for such a wee one, however, I thought we'd give it a try. I laid out a cowgirl outfit, a ballerina tutu, or a Care Bear suit (we don't have very many dress up options). When I asked Bree what she wanted to be, she told me 'Bree.' Well, of course you want to be Bree! So I told her to pick out what Bree wears and she picked out a tutu and cowboy boots. Looks pretty cute to me :)

I was trying to get a few pictures this evening, but she was either dancing, running, or hugging my legs. Not exactly what I had in mind but I did capture personality. Love this sweet girl

little ballerina
hugs for mama

18 months
30.5 inches
22.6 lbs.
12 teeth
loves:
    cow blankie 
    back massages after bath
    cuddling
    playing outside
    hugging Lucy
    sleeping with Mommy and Daddy
    just being home

No comments:

Post a Comment