Monday, February 2, 2015

Bree-isms, age 3 & 4

I didn't do too well with dates on these, but they are from the past year or so.


After daddy farted: I want to smell it. Phew, pink eye!

It's nothing mom, I'm fine.

I'm just teasing you.

Santa has a beard like daddy!

Will Santa come to my birthday?

Are we moving to Fort Collins?
Yes.
Okay, let's go then!

My other home and other mother.

Where is my neck sweater? (Speaking of scarf)

I need space.

I am brave. I'm not scared of slugs, spiders or surgery. -September 20, 2014

I don't want I to wear this forever. (Speaking of hospital gown, she wanted to change so we could go home.) -September 25, 2014


That's funny and weird. We are almost home. -September 25, 2014

The special button was gray and they put me on a little table with a pink mask. Then I woke up and cried for mama I was scared. Mama and daddy waited in my hospital room. (describing her tonsillectomy)

My feelings are making me hot! -September 26, 2014

Don't look at me with boogers coming out! To Gwen

Bree: I wish I had a toy wagon.
Me: you do have a wagon.
Bree: I know mom. I wished for a different toy wagon.

That is an incredible poop. It's really dark brown! - November 24, 2014

Bree: Did you go to Lowes mom?
Me: No. I didn't need anything.
Bree: Yes we do! I need a lot of dirt.
Me: Why?
Bree: Because I want a lot of vegetables and sunflowers in my backyard. Can we do that? Please. -.January 16, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment