Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Alaska Summer Adventure

For me this trip was long overdue and I was so excited to show my family the beauty of Alaska. The girls were absolute troopers while we adventured all over. In only 10 days we were able to experience so much of Alaska with friends and I'm so ready to go back!


Airport entertainment




Flying into Anchorage at 1:00 am and already seeing amazing views


 Catching up in Palmer with the Smayda's




Fishing on the Kenai  



Cory's new hobby thanks to Cameron and the Alaska pull.






Watching wildlife





One of my favorite pictures of the girls from the trip



Oh how I have missed this lady!







Fourth of July on a cruise to see glaciers

















The beauty of Hatchers Pass

 
 







 











Train ride out of Talkeetna to see Denali















We found one of Bree's favorite people

 Whittier fun















 



No comments:

Post a Comment