Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today I am...

Making: a halloween costume for dad
Cooking: beef stew for lunch

Drinking: water

Reading: blogs

Wanting: living room furniture

Looking: through old
brochures
Playing: pandora

Wasting: time on craigslist

Sewing: a quilt
for Trinity
Wishing: my sister lived closer

Enjoying: the rain

Waiting: for my hubby to get home from work
Liking:
the quiet of my office
Wondering:
if i should refinish my new sewing table or not
Loving: the way Lucy is too tired and cold to get out of bed the past few mornings

Hoping: the tv isn't on back order much longer
Marvelling: at how quickly time has flown by
Needing: a little cat nap

Smelling:
my pomegranate lotion
Wearing:
khaki pants and a yellow top
Following:
up on all my print jobs
Noticing: everyone thinks they are busier than everyone else

Knowing:
today is going to be a busy day
Thinking:
of my painting projects
Bookmarking: design websites
Opening: yogurt
Giggling: about Cory's "let's make sure" moments
Feeling: ready for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment