Monday, October 19, 2009

oh how time flies

I can barely believe that Cory and I have been married for a year already! It seems like yesterday I was planning and preparing for the big day. I know we keep ourselves going 110 miles an hour at all times, but time does fly when you are having fun.

Saturday we celebrated a great year in a great way, just us. Cory made me breakfast, I don't even remember the last time that happened! We watched a movie together, with root beer floats and fries, later we enjoyed a bottle of wine over a candlelit dinner. We did of course save room for our delicious 1-year-old cake while watching our wedding video. I didn't remember being so nervous, but obviously I was. The day was filled with smiles, laughs and love (and perhaps a few tears of happiness from me) – couldn't ask for more.

LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment