Monday, October 26, 2009

WICKED!

We had a busy weekend...Friday we went to a Halloween party at one of Cory's work friends house. It was a test round of our costumes for the real deal!

Saturday Cory went to the CU/K-State game and Lucy and I babysat Jack, my friend's yorkie. Jack and Lucy could care less that another dog was there at first. They both just did their own thing. The longer Jack was there they started competing for attention. Lucy is more timid than I realized she is. Jack pranced around all confident and Lucy sort of watches everything before moving. I now know for sure...we can't get another dog. Lucy 's heart would break.

Last night Cory and I saw Wicked, it was our anniversary present to each other. It was amazing!

E

I love this picture of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment