Tuesday, September 23, 2014

August 2014

These two crazies just wanted to play outside with their helmets. They are sometimes just too funny. 

 
However, we are glad she does wear a helmet. Her arm wasn't so lucky in her recent bike crash!


Lovin' on baby Sophie :)


For a couple of weeks Gwen insisted on sleeping with big Sis. Some nights this wasn't an issue, but others they would scream, cry and fight over the sleeping arrangement. I loved peaking in and seeing my two babies sharing a bed.  However, I guess it was time for Gwennie to get a big girl bed. When I asked her if she wanted a big girl bed the response was hard to refuse. "Yea!" she exclaimed. That day she got a bed. She was SO excited, but mama is a little sad my little girl is 18 months and sleeping amazing in her new bed. 




 This kid. Always a silly girl. 

Sunday Funday at Odells...love this weather!


 Hiking with my girlies


 We could have painted all day. These girls LOVE crafts (so does mama :))!!



A couple of my favorite random pictures in August. Bree's outfits make me smile and I love a sleeping girl. Gwen, well just look at this cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment